Saturday 26 May 2012

#5 USB ports is not working for A&P!


It's really killing me! When I got my spirit boosted to finish my assignment or do works, there will be the obstacles for me to finish it. This time, the Universal Serial Bus (USB) at one of the PCs in the Cyber Cafe didn't work well. "Why do I have a bad day!!!" I'm screaming in my heart! But there must be a wisdom behind it. So, I told to myself for not giving up in anything I do.

The problems started when......





...... I'm trying to put in my pendrive to the USB ports. The LED of the pendrive did light but after I checked on the My Computer the Kingston icon didn't show! So it's slowly get on my nerves! With no giving up feeling, I'm trying to use another port which I really am hope that it's gonna working this time. But, it's still the same!

Without killing the time, I'm asking a boy a the counter to change my PC. "Can I get another PC please.." that boy answering me " Yes, you may go to the PC number 5..". I think that when I changed my PC it's gonna work! But it's still as ever! DID NOT WORK!! Argghhh....

How can I finish my Anatomy and Physiology assignment? I need to submit it on the next Monday! Hello, can you fix your PC performance? Or you just like taking the users money without giving a better services? I hope you do so!


P/S: I really hope that I can submit my assignment on time!

Thanks to my sis for helping me out with the ANP notes and sources! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment