Thursday 24 May 2012

#4 Welcome to University College SHAHPUTRA!


Setelah lama meminati bidang Penolong Pegawai Perubatan (AMO) akhirnya aku telah mendaftar di University College SHAHPUTRA dalam Diploma Pembantu Perubatan. Yes, it's took a time when i chose to change my course from accountancy to science. But, I bet, it's gonna be worth for the future! Insya Allah. Hopefully I'm gonna make it! To graduate on time with the highest achievement in Diploma Medical Assistant.

For the first time I entered Anatomy and Physiology (A&P) class, I'm blurred. Because, all my A&P classmate already started their theory class last week. I hope that i will catch them up as faster as possible.



Study while online at facebook some kind really disturbing my focus on A&P. "Ouhh, it's quite difficult if I don't have someone that can guide and teach me about A&P. So, the next class we're discussed about the tutor A&P questions. Looks like difficult, but if u understand and pay attention in the class you will got the answer for the questions!

I would like to thanks to my lovely friend F****. She gave me short message on BBM "buat assignments macam kau buat latihan. sebab bila buat assignment automatik kau belajar". As she told me so, I just followed her ways to study. And it's work on me!

This morning, my lecturer A&P asked the tutor questions, and I did it very well. Thanks for the tips and helps my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment