Tuesday 5 June 2012

#6 Patient Communication class is the best!


Last week, my lecturer for Patient Communication class (Mdm. M*******) entered our lecture room for 2 hours in 2 consecutive days. We we're being taught that communication between the patients and the physicians go naturally. There's no scripts for it. Because everything comes naturally.


As someone that patient trust the most, we can't lie to them. For example "Aunty, we need to do an amputation on your ankle because it's diabetic foot. No need to worry. Just wait in 1 or 2 years it will grow the new one!" This example really made my class laughed out loud. So, PHYSICIANS you need to be HONEST with your PATIENTS! I hope that, none of the physician will say this example to the patients. :)

After finished our first week with Patient Communication class, test day just around of corner! Tomorrow, I will have the first Patient Comm. test. "Please wake up earlier tomorrow morning Hafiz!!! And make sure that you have done with your study before give your power answers tomorrow!"

But tonight, there is something made me happy, when Dina Nadzir an Era radio announcer ReTweet my tweet! Here is the proof!


Completely WOW when I got ReTweet by Dina. I hope that I will success for tomorrow test with an excellent achievement cause of this!

But, when I got my result for Anatomy & Physiology test last week, I talked to myself that "You better not to feel that you're safe now even though your result were good. Work harder and study smart to achieve the best result compare to everyone!". As clock ticking I added "Just don't feel embarrassed to ask someone that younger than you for the knowledge. Be yourself and take or stole the greatest "things" inside your friend's brain!"

End here for this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment